Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bundle Monster Contest

If you are familiar with the world of nail stamping, you know Bundle Monster.  They manufacture a very popular sets of nail plates.

Well they are doing a contest for nail art made with their products.  The prize is a a set of their up and coming set #3.

Check out the contest and all the entries, some are really stunning!


https://www.facebook.com/bundlemonster/app_330762423652699

Quite a few of my stamping buddies from Adventures in Stamping have entries, I want to wish everyone good luck with the contest.  The public begins voting on the 7th of May.

This is the design I entered in the contest


It's a layered design that turned out SO much better than I ever thought it would!

Base:  KleanColor Jazz Olive
First Stamp:  BM- 215 in KleanColor Espresso (Brown)
Chinese Characters : BM - 203, 206, 221 and 225 in Konad Special Black
Red Accent:  BM-208 in Konad Special Red


I wore this manicure for 3 days I loved it so much!  I got so many compliments, it did take a bit of time to do the entire design but it was totally worth it.  Most people thought it was a nail sticker and not something I threw together.  I got one compliment that said "You missed your calling".  :)

Wish me luck in the contest!!

Thanks for reading and Keep on Painting!

1 comment: