Monday, May 14, 2012

Zoya Jem

This is another Zoya I picked up with my $20 gift certificate from Bloom.com.

Jem is a deep burgundy shimmer polish with a hint of fine gold glitter.  I have a mini bottle of polish from Flirt cosmetics from Kohl's - and I wanted to find another one similar  - I didn't know Jem would be the match.






 The application of this polish was just as nice as Myrta.  Opaque in one coat and a semi-gloss finish. 


To finish this manicure off I wanted to do an off set stamp - I love a stamp set off to the side at an angle.
This was stamped using a Bundle Monster Set 2 with Konad Special White..

Thanks for reading and keep on painting!

- Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Great stamping! Love your blog, have followed :-)

    http://whenitrainsitpours92.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks lovely.
    I love your blog and following you now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! This mani rocks!!! I so love it. I find it so elegant and classy. Great job on this mani.

    ReplyDelete