Thursday, February 16, 2012

A huge realization today

Back on WW this year,  and trying to look at it differnt than before.  Making it a whole lifestyle change.  So far 17 days into the program I am down 13 pounds.   And being the geeky engineer I am I made myself a weight spreadsheet and charted my progress towards my first goal, ultimate goal and dream goal.   If I can manage 2.5 pounds a week I will reach ultimate goal the first week in august.  But a loss that is less than goal, is still an accomplishment.  I'm on the road to health.   I am going to start to document my progress in photos - as long as my hubby is willing.  

If you want to be somebody else,
If you're tired of fighting battles with yourself.
If you want to be somebody else
Change your mind
- Sister Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment